Rexon Day Ltd is a well established Engineering Consultancy based in Bath and comprises of Rexon Day Consulting and Rexon Day Forensic.
Rexon Day Consulting – a niche practice of consulting structural engineers specialising in schools, community facilities, commercial and industrial premises.
Rexon Day Forensic – specialising in the investigation of construction failures and defects, the implementation of remedial works schemes and provision of expert evidence for dispute resolution.
Rexon Day seeks to achieve the following:
- The preparation of engineering design for a reasonable fee which is clear and results in straightforward construction and at a reasonable build cost.
- The investigation and reporting of problems in construction in a concise, analytical and clear manner so that the client can readily be supported on technical issues whilst pursuing the resolution of such problems.
- The dissemination of the experience between the Rexon Day Companies to provide an enhanced service to our clients which would otherwise not be possible.
Why use us?
- Our experienced engineers deal with all aspects of the project. The person who carries out the design does the drawings and inspects the work on site.
- We believe strongly in all members of the design and construction team acting as a team - all working for the best interests of the client.
- Our involvement is tailored to the requirements of our clients. Flexibility is our strength.
We urgently required 2 Chartered (Structural) Engineers with a proven track record of working on all aspects of projects from fee quote, site investigations, design, drawing and invoicing.
We are a small cohesive team so the ability to be a team player with a good sense of humour is vital!
We have a wide variety of projects in size & value and established (repeat) clients.
Please contact us for further information.